" Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in Man" - Swami Vivekananda
With this inspiration , under the heart and soul attempt of Sri Bijoy Lal Chattopadhyay , a renowned poet of contemporary
Bengal established this Institution in 1959. The Institute stands on the bank of the river Jalangi in salubrious surroundings free
from the din and bustle of urban life and is very close to Sibir bus stand on State highway no. 11 (Krishnagar-Karimpur Road).
The nearby education-loving people supported and participated whole heartedly in the constitution and progress of the Institution.
Presently a total of three Lecturers and Principal with the help of the Governing Body are conducting the Institute smoothly.