At a glance
As a Government Primary Teachers’ Training Institute, recognized by NCTE and affiliated to West Bengal Board of Primary education, we try our best to implement the goals and objectives for teacher education, set by N.C.T.E, Department of School Education, Government of West Bengal and West Bengal Board of Primary Education. Our mission is to provide the trainees adequate learning environment and necessary opportunities for professional skill development to enable themselves to effectively contribute to quality education.
- 01 Lecturer-In-Charge/HoI
- 01 Permanent Lecturer
- 01 Permanent Group-D Staff (Peon)
- 05 Guest Faculties (01 Bengali , 01 English , 01 Science & Math, 01 Creative Drama & Fine Arts, 01 Music Education ).
- 01 Physical & Health Education Instructor
- 06 DRW/Non-Teaching Staffs (01 DEO , 01 MTS., 01 Night Guard, 01 Warden for Girls Hostel,02 Sweepers)
Maximum Class Size
- 50 Trainees/Students per class (Part-I & Part-II)
- Intake 50 per year.